Friday 12 June 2020

IDT is thrilled to meet its Alumni

'SURABHI AGRAWAL - ADORN DESIGNS'

"Qualification and Early Years"
After my diploma program in Interior Design from Institute of Design and Technology, Surat,I did an internship and job at three different firms.
Fast forward to August 2016, I started my own firm - Adorn Design.
Adorn means 'making something beautiful’; it deeply resonated since the start of my career.
Projects and Spaces:-
I love hanging out with friends at cafes, and my first project turned out to be one. It was a cafe - redesign. This was the break I needed.
From designing cafes, it turned into designing industrial offices, cafes, residential projects, bungalows, penthouses in just 3 years, in cities like Surat, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Ajmer & Kishangarh.We have completed 30+ projects till date.
My Favourite Part:-
Meeting individuals, understanding their preferences, catering to requirements, at the same time incorporating my own style into the design, is indeed my favorite part. Understanding who my client is and what they want, putting myself in their shoes is the most important thing for me.I ensure to bring my personal flair into each space, like I was to utilize the space, like my own home/office. If I can live in the space, only then can my clients.

instagram: @adorndesigns_
website: adorndesign.in
fb: adorndesign.surat
linkedin: adorndesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment